Welcome to the Earthways Plant Based Living website! I’m excited to bring my passion for educating and empowering those who are vegan, and those thinking about becoming vegan to life through my grocery store in Mercer County, New Jersey.
Earthways Plant Based Living began as an idea in 2015 when I became vegan. I want to help people with health issues and save the planet for future generations (animal and human) through sharing veganism with everyone. I’m motivated to end this legacy of evil in my lifetime as someone of African descent whose ancestors had similar tortures inflicted upon them as many animals do today. I’m thrilled to create a truly vegan experience that will provide easier access to vegan options and create a cruelty-free future for all.
This store is a community-integrated market that provides vegan foods, household items, apparel, literature, cosmetics, pet products and nutritional education services. Local products and vendors will be featured to truly be involved in the community. Our mission is to bring vegan products and awareness into the mainstream, enabling easier access to cruelty-free living.
Our mission will grow through:
- 100% vegan options, along with non-GMO, gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free, and wheat-free products
- a café with rotating local chefs and vendors each month for variety
- a rooftop garden that allows homeless and disenfranchised people to work and bring home free, fresh produce every day
- a cooking college that features free vegan cooking lessons
- an educational media center with vegan cookbooks, children’s books, and vegan education for sale
- a kids’ corner with free drop-off while parents shop, where children can watch vegan-friendly movies, and take part in educational arts and crafts
- providing a price point for everyone to access quality vegan items
Earthways Plant Based Living is a place to meet up, educate, and collaborate with others in the community. It’s more than a market or an educational space; it’s an experience—one that can only thrive with the support and passion of its community. I invite you to take part in this journey with me to help the animals, save our planet, and build strong relationships in the process.
Browse the site and feel free to let us know about any questions, comments, or feedback you may have. We’re always looking for suggestions from our most important stakeholder—you.